Isaiah 41:13 - For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Anniversary

First day to post. Not sure if I know what I'm doing. :-)

Today is Doug & I's anniversary. 32 years !

Thought maybe today would be a good day to take a stab
at this blogging thing.

Have been reading many other blogs for over a year now.
Many others have encouraged me to start one.

Not sure what I will talk about or how I can make it interesting.

I will talk about my family. My husband. My son. My parents.
My nieces and nephews. My dearly beloved brother, Jerry, who I lost
5 years ago this past June. I miss him so.

I will talk about Nashville, TN. I love it there ! My husband & I go there
as many times per year as we can. We hope to retire there.

I am a crazy person for country music singing star, Alan Jackson.
He will definitely be a topic of conversation......many times !

Doug & I are leaving tomorrow for Nashville for a few days.
It's my anniversary gift.
Happy Anniversary to you, Douglas. I love you.

No comments: