Isaiah 41:13 - For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Home From TN.

Today is Thurs., Aug. 9, 2007.

Doug & I had a great time in Nashville, as we always do.
We went to the Grand Ole Opry on Sat. night. I love it !
Yes, a lot of the songs are really old & many of the performers
have been around for years, but there is something about the entire
atmosphere that brings joy to me. I am always happy to be there.

We shopped. We found new places to eat.
We checked out new living areas. We do hope to be able
to retire there one day. I am happy that Doug likes Nashville
as much as I do and that we both have the desire to live there.

I'm still leary about this blog thing. Not sure if I really want
all the world to be able to "log on" to read all about me & my life.
I'm a pretty quiet & "keep to myself" person.

I'm also very unfamiliar with setting up my Blog Page.
I haven't figured out how to post a picture of myself or do any other
creative things w/ my page in the way of fonts and sayings, etc., like
I see on other people's blogs. I need a lesson ! :-)

I'm striving for a productive day around the house today.
Lots to do.

Until next time....May God guide, strengthen and protect.

No comments: